Clients with sensitive skin need a depilatory wax that protects them from irritation or rashes. Our Satin Smooth® Zinc Oxide Wax is specially formulated for acne- or blemish-prone skin, fair complexions, thin or young skin. Recommended for the facial area and sensitive parts of the body, it is the professional’s wax of choice for fine to medium hair and any skin type that requires extra-gentle treatment. Formulated with titanium dioxide, a natural buffer that eliminates the need for talcum powder.
- 1. Remove plastic lid; slide protective collar onto wax container and place container in warmer.
- 2. Heat hard wax at a medium temperature for approximately 30-40 minutes. Mix wax thoroughly into a creamy caramel-like consistency.
- 3. To test wax use a disposable applicator; dip applicator into wax; wax should stick onto applicator without running off.
- 4. Before performing waxing service cleanse area with Satin Smoothâ„¢ Satin Cleanserâ„¢ Skin Preparation Cleanser.
- 5. When applying wax use a disposable applicator and apply a thick and even layer of wax to the skin in the direction of the hair growth; this should be done in one stroke and hair should be completely covered by wax.
- 6. When applying wax leave excess wax "tab" on edge, so the strip can be pulled from that direction. - The right time to peel off wax can be determined by feeling that the wax is not tacky.
- 7. Hold skin taut, pull formed wax strip from the edge in a quick motion and opposite direction of the hair growth, keeping formed strip close to skin.
- 8. After area has been completely waxed, apply Satin Smooth Satin Release to remove any wax residue from skin surface.