NEW Joico LumiShine transforms hair from the inside out with breakthrough ArgiPlex Technology, delivering astonishing shine, color longevity and overall healthier hair - guaranteed!
Joi starts on the inside. Our exclusive ArgiPlex Technology fuses the power of three proven, advanced complex formulas to repair hair damage and lock in exceptional color, vibrancy, and shine.
Arginine Replacement System: Unlike traditional haircolor that depletes this vital amino acid, LumiShine replenishes Arginine 100%, instantly restrengthening hair to bring back luminous healthy shine.
- Drives color molecules deep into the hair’s cortex for longer-lasting, fade-resistant results
- Reduces the amount of ammonia needed to color hair, improving client comfort during the color service Patented Conditioning Complex: This conditioning shield surrounds the hair shaft to nourish and protect color-treated hair for up to 30 shampoos*, sealing in moisture, softness, and brilliant shine Quadramine Complex®: Our exclusive blend of low-molecular weight and size proteins (MWS 150-2500) adhere quickly and effectively to ensure maximum protection and reconstruction from cuticle to the cortex, guaranteeing healthy-looking hair after every single color service With a Permanent Crème and Demi-Permanent Liquid system, LumiShine offers pros the easiest possible color solution for every salon service and hair type imaginable. Here’s why you’ll love LumiShine
- It’s Easy! Three simple steps to brilliant color, consultation, formulation and application
- It’s Predictable…Reliable…and Utterly Straightforward! A full spectrum of perfectly balanced, intermixable pre-blended shades allows you to deliver straight-from-the-tube (or bottle) color perfection—every single time.
- It Smells Amazing! LumiShine is formulated with Joico’s exclusive Gentle Fresh Fragrance technology, a patented combination of molecules that helps neutralize airborne ammonia and envelops your color service in fresh, soothing notes of bergamot, iris, and sandalwood. Client comfort is off the charts