Hair Thinning & Scalp Care
Thinning hair is a common problem, affecting 50% of men and women globally.
Looking for the best treatment? The BSO has an incredible assortment of specialty haircare products ranging from detox, shampoo, conditioner, exfoliating, treatments, serums, density boosters, styling products, and so much more.... Specifically for hair thinning.
Scalp Care is extremely important in your journey to discovering the issue, maintaining or in remission.
- Chronic itchiness
- Reddish patches that are small and not easily seen or thick and inflamed
- Flaking of the skin on your scalp, similar to dandruff
- A burning sensation or soreness
- White or silvery scales on the scalp skin
- Temporary hair loss from excessive scratching or build up
- Product and Environmental Buildup
- Scalp Sensitivity or Allergies
- Dry Scalp
- Oily Scalp
- Seborrheic Dermatitis*
- Cradle Cap.
- Head Lice.*
- Lichen Planus.*
* We recommend making an appointment with your general practitioner for a referral to a dermatologist.