Fast Food feeds, smoothes and calms frizzy, thick or coarse hair instantly. Potent humectants and abyssinian oil do double duty to moisturize and mend split ends while adding weightless condition and shine to dry, lifeless hair. pH 4.2-5.8.
- Apply a quarter-sized amount on clean, damp hair, focusing on ends. Comb through. Do not rinse.
- Aloe barbadensis extract – derived from the aloe vera plant has therapeutic, moisturizing and healing properties
- Abyssinian oil – a lightweight oil that protects, conditions and adds moisture back into the hair follicle.
- Hydroxypropyltrimonium honey – naturally derived moisturizer that penetrates hair for long-term moisturizing benefits; also helps to repair split ends and attracts 50x its own weight in moisture.
- Silk and keratin proteins – add moisture, strength, elasticity and shine.
- Cetrimonium chloride – smoothes hair and fights static-induced flyaways.
- Allantoin – a skin and scalp protectant.