Formulated with over 98% plant-based and naturally-derived ingredients, AG’s Boost conditioner combines coconut oil, mango seed butter, rapeseed oil, rosehip oil, olive leaf extract, shea butter and hydrolyzed quinoa with the abundant benefits of organic apple cider vinegar to help nourish, detangle, smooth the hair cuticle and seal in moisture. A blend of rosemary, lemongrass, clary sage and vanilla essential oils provide natural fragrance and the benefits of aromatherapy.
- Ideal for all hair types, perfect for colour-treated hair.
- Massage into clean, damp hair for 1-3 minutes. Comb through. Rinse.
- Vegan Friendly.
- Organic apple cider vinegar (ACV) – naturally lowers the pH of the hair, closing and sealing the cuticle, locking in colour and leaving hair noticeably softer.
- Coconut oil – composed of fatty acids and vitamin E, coconut oil has a low molecular weight that easily penetrates the hair cuticle, helping hair retain moisture, add shine and prevent breakage.
- Mango seed butter – a good source of essential fatty acids, minerals and vitamins that add moisture, luster and strength to the hair.
- Sweet almond seed extract – contains an abundance of nutrients, including calcium, magnesium, phosphorous and vitamin E which nurture the hair cuticle, softening and adding shine.
- Essential oil fragrance blend – rosemary, lemongrass, clary sage and lavender.